MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- V.P. Kulagin, Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 23, 55–61, (New York, 1989)
- B. Bollobas, Graph theory: an introductory course, 63, (2012)
- H. Straubing, Finite automata, formal logic, and circuit complexity, (2012)
- T. Agerwala, Computer, 12, 85–94, (1979) [CrossRef]
- T. Agerwala, M. Flynn, ACM SIGARCH Computer Architecture News, 2 (4), 81–86, (1973) [CrossRef]
- D. Pashchenko, D. Trokoz, N. Konnov, and M. Sinev, Procedia Computer Science, 2015, 99–103, (2015) [CrossRef]
- D.A. Zaitsev. Systems Research and Information Technologies, 2, 26–41, (2012)
- K. Jensen, G. Rozenberg,(Eds.), High-level Petri nets: theory and application, (2012).
- F. Tiiysiiz, C. Kahraman, Expert Systems with Applications, 37, 5, (2010)
- D.A. Zaitsev, Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 42, 1, 126–136, (2006) [CrossRef]
- W. Hackbusch, Tensor spaces and numerical tensor calculus, 42, (2012) [CrossRef]
- A.J. McConnell, Applications of tensor analysis, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.