MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- P. Pinto, S. Silva, H. Miranda, An adaptive software radio receiver architecture for linear bidimensional modulations, The Sixth Baiona Workshop on Signal Processing in Communications, Baiona, Spain, 2003, pp. 211–216. [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Freitas, C. Cardoso, F. C. Muller, et al, Automatic modulation classification forcognitive radio systems: Results for the symbol and wave domains, 2009 IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications, Brazil, Sep. 2009, pp. 1–6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ramkumar, Automatic modulation classification for cognitive radios using cyclicfeature detection, IEEE Circuits and systems Magazine, 2 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Zhang, Y. F. Chen, X. F. Li, QAM modulation recognition based on constellation diagram, Communication Countermeasures, 1 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- The group of Technology and application of electronic war-communication countermeasures, Technology and application of electronic war-communication countermeasures, China, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2005: pp. 10–13. [Google Scholar]
- S. X. Guo, L. X. Zhang, G. X. Hua, Research on the key techniques in communication countermeasures, Telecommunications Technologies, 6 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. He, Research on sub-set recognition of the MPSK and QAM, Cheng Du: University of Electronic Science and technology, Jan. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- C.X. Fan, L. N. Cao, The principle of communication (National Defence Industry Press, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Gao, Z. Z. Zhang, Modulation recognition based on combined feature parameter and modified probabilistic neural network, In Proc of the Sixth World Congress on Intelligence Control and Automation, Dalian, China, Jun. 2006, pp. 2954–2958. [Google Scholar]
- J. X. Wang, H. Song, Digital modulation recognition based on constellation diagram, Journal of China Institute of Communications, 25 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Mobasseri Digital modulation classification using constellation shape, Signal Processing, 80 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Q. Bian, X. G. Zhang, Pattern recognition, (2nd ed. Tsinghua University press, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- A. Swami, B. M. Sadler, Hierarchical digital modulation classification using cumulates, IEEE Trans. Communications, 48 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Frey, D. Dueck, Clustering by passing messages between data points, Science, 315 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.