MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||19 February 2016|
- P. Kumar, Ph. D thesis, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Aix-Marseille University,France (2014)
- A. Ayers, S. J. Simske, T. A. Bateman, A. Petkus, R. L. C. Sachdeva and. E. Gyunter, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, Vol. 45, No. 1, pp. 42–47 (1999) [CrossRef]
- G. Ryan, A. Pandit and D. P. Apatsidis, Biomaterials Vol. 27, No. 13, pp. 2651–2670 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Y-W Kim, T-H Nam and S. Young, Science of Advanced Materials, Vol. 6, pp. 2005–2009 (2014) [CrossRef]
- C. Prest, J. Poole, J. Stevick, T. Waniuk and Q Pham, United States Patent Application Publication, No. US20130309121 (2013)
- C. Tekoglu, L. Gibson, T. Pardoen, P. R. Onck, Progress in Materials Science, Vol. 56, pp. 109–138(2011) [CrossRef]
- N. Kim and S. Lee, Journal of the Korean Society of Nondestructive Testing, Vol.23, No. 6, pp. pp. 577–582(2003)
- C. Chamis, Journal of Composites Technology and Research, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 3–14(1989) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.