MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensors and Networks|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- T. Winter, P.Thubert (Eds.), “RPL: IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks”, IETF RFC 6550, March 2012 [Google Scholar]
- JP. Vasseur, M. Kim (Eds.), “Routing Metrics Used for Path Calculation in Low-Power and Lossy Networks”, IETF RFC 6551, March 2012. [Google Scholar]
- P. Trakadas, T. Zahariadis, S. Voliotis, P. Karkazis, Terpsichori Helen Velivassaki and L. Sarakis, “Routing metric selection and design for multi-purpose WSNs”, IIWSSIP 2014. [Google Scholar]
- P. Karkazis, P. Trakadas, H. C. Leligou, L. Sarakis, T. Velivassaki, I. Papaefstathiou, Th. Zahariadis, “Evaluating routing metric composition approaches for QoS differentiation in low power and lossy networks”, Springer, Wireless Networks, Vol. 19, Issue 6 (2013), Page 1269-1284, DOI 10.1007/s11276-012-0532-2. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Karkazis, I. Papaefstathiou, L. Sarakis, Th. Zahariadis, T. H. Velivassaki, D. Bargiotas, “Evaluation of RPL with a Transmission Count-Efficient and Trust-Aware Routing Metric”, in Proc. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), Sydney, Australia, June 2014. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.tinyos.net/ [Google Scholar]
- http://tinyos.stanford.edu/tinyos-wiki/index.php/TOSSIM [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.