MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 20161st Mini Conference on Emerging Engineering Applications (MCEEA’15)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensors and Networks|
|Published online||01 February 2016|
- Report to NIST on Smart Grid InteroperabilityStandards Roadmap EPRI, Jun. 17, 2009 [Online]. Available: http://www.nist.gov/smartgrid/InterimSmartGridRoadmapNISTRestructure.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Bauer, PlappertW., C. Wang, K. Dostert, Packetoriented communication protocols for smart grid services over low-speed plc, in: Proc. of IEEEISPLC’09, 2009, pp. 89–94. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wenpeng, SharpD., and S. Lancashire, “Smart grid communication network capacity planning for power utilities,” in Proc. IEEE PES, Transmission Distrib. Conf. Expo., Apr. 19–22, 2010, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kalogridis, C. Efthymiou, S.Z. Denic, T.A. Lewis, and R. Cepeda, “Privacy for smart meters: towards undetectable appliance load signatures,” in: The First IEEE Internation Conference on Smart Grid Communications (Smart Grid Comm), Gaithersburg, MD, Oct. 2010, pp. 232–237. [Google Scholar]
- S. Galli, A. Scaglione, Z. Wang, For the grid and through the grid: the role of power line communications in the smart grid, Proceedings of the IEEE 99 (6) (2011) 998–1027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vehbi C. Güngör, Member, IEEE, Dilan Sahin, Taskin Kocak, Salih Ergüt, Concettina Buccella, Senior Member, IEEE, Carlo Cecati, Fellow, IEEE, and Gerhard P. Hancke, Senior Member, IEEE. Smart Grid Technologies: Communication Technologies and Standards. [Google Scholar]
- K. Moslehi and R. Kumar, “Smart grid—A reliability perspective,” Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT), pp. 1–8, Jan. 19–21, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Sun∗†, Xiaojing Yuan†, Jianping Wang∗, Dong Han† and Chongwei Zhang Quality of Service Networking for Smart Grid Distribution Monitoring [Google Scholar]
- P. McDaniel and S. McLaughlin, “Security and Privacy Challenges in the Smart Grid,” in Security & Privacy, IEEE, vol.7, no.3, pp.75–77, May-June 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zeadally, A. Pathan, C. Alcaraz, and M. Badra, “Towards Privacy Protection in Smart Grid”, Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 73, pp. 23–50, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Yan, Yi Qian, Hamid Sharif and David Tipper “A Survey on Cyber Security for Smart Grid Communications”. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang, J. “Afor distributed control of power distribution networks,” IEEE Trans. Barria, and T. C. Green, “Communication infrastructures Ind. Inform., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 316–327, May 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.