MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and electrical system|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Fadaeinedjad, Roohollah, Moschopoulos, Gerry, Moallem, Mehrdad, “A New Wind Power Plant Simulation Method to Study Power Quality”. 2007 Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, p 1433–6, 2007.
- Chiang, M-H. “A Novel Pitch Control System for a Wind Turbine Driven by A Variable-Speed Pump-Controlled Hydraulic Servo System”. Mechatronics (2011),
- T. Senjyu, Sakamoto, R., N. Urasaki, Higa, H., K. Uezato, and Funabashi, T., “Output Power Control of Wind Turbine Generator by Pitch Angle Control Using Minimum Variance Control,” Electrical Engineering in Japan, vol. 154, no.2, 2006 [CrossRef]
- J. G. Slootweg, Polinder, H., and W. L. King “Dynamic Modeling of a Wind Turbine with Double Fed Induction Generator,” IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 2001
- Guo, Peng Bai, Nan, “Wind turbine gearbox condition monitoring with AAKR and moving window statistic methods”. Energies, v 4, n 11, p 2077–2093, November 2011 [CrossRef]
- Hamzehlouia, S. Izadian, A. “Modeling of Hydraulic Wind Power Transfers”. 2012 IEEE Power and Energy Conference at Illinois (PECI), p 6 pp., 2012
- R. M. Kamel, A. Chaouachi and K. Nagasaka, “Wind power smoothing using fuzzy logic pitch controller and energy capacitor system for improvement Micro-Grid performance in islanding mode,” Energy, vol.35, no. 5, pp. 2119–2129, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Ragheb, and M. Ragheb, “Wind Turbine Gearbox Technologies,” Proceedings of the 1st International Nuclear and Renewable Energy Conference (INRECIO), Amman, Jordan, March 2010.
- A. Pusha, A. Izadian, S. Harnzehlouia, N. Girrens, and S. Anwar, “Modeling of Gearless Wind Power Transfer,” IECON 20 II.
- Y. Hou, L. Li, P., He, Y. Zhang, and L. Chen, “Shock AbsorberModeling and Simulation Based on Modelica,” Proceedings of the 8thInternational Modelica Conference, issue 063, pp. 843–846,
- MF. De Lillo, F. Cecconi, G. Lacorata, A. Vulpiani, EPL, 84 (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.