MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Instrument design and measurement system|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Zhu Chizhou. Research on Modeling and Compensation Technique for 3-Dimension Volumetric Errors of CNC Machine Tools[A]. Thesis for the Degree of Master of Engineering. 2012: 22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Su Shiping. Study on the Methods of Precision Modeling and Error Compensation for Multi-Axis CNC Machine Tools[A]. Dissertation for the Degree of Philosophy Doctor in Engineering. 2002: 86–88. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jinying. Based on the detection and analysis of Thermal Error of CNC Milling BV75. Modular machine tools & automatic manufacturing technique, 2015(4): 101–103. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huanlao. Research on the Geometric Error Measurement and Error Compensation of the Numerical Control Machine Tools[A]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology. 2002: 86–88. [Google Scholar]
- M. Anjanappa, D.K. Anand, J.A. Kirk. Error correetion methodologies and control strategies for mumerical control maehines[J]. Control Method for Manufaeturing Proeess. 1998(7): 41–49. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, M.K. Kim. Volumetric accuracy analysis based generalied geometric error model in multi-axes maehine tools, Mech. Macb. Theory. 1991(26): 207–219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guiquan, Yuan Jingxia. A Displacement Measurement Approach for Machine Geometric Error Assessment[J]. International Journal of Maehine Tools & Manufaeture. 2001, 41(1): 149–161 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Huanling, Wu hongtao. Three coordinate nc machine tool geometric error parameters identification., Machinery manufacturing. 2008(46): [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.