MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Mara Cuesta, Pedro Cobo: Active Control of the Exhaust Noise Radiated by an Enclosed Generator [J]. Applied Acoustics, 2000(61), p. 83–94.
- Huang Lixi. A:theoretical study of duct noise control by flexible pane[J]. JASA, 1999, 106(4), p. 1801–1809. [CrossRef]
- Zhaoyu huang, Weikang Jiang: Analysis of source models for two-dimensional acoustic systems using the transfer matrix method[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2007, 306(1–2), p. 215–226. [CrossRef]
- Bilawchuk K. R. Fyfe : Comparison and implementation of the various numerical methods used for calculating transmission loss in silencer systems. Applied Acoustic, 2003, 64(9), p. 903–91 [CrossRef]
- Huang Lixi: Modal analysis of a drum silencer[J]. JASA, 200, 112(5), p. 2014’2025. [CrossRef]
- F. D. Denia, J. Albelda, F. J. Fuenmayor, A. J. Torregrosa. A coustic behavior of elliptical mufflers[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2001, 241(3), pp. 401–421. [CrossRef]
- Beranek L. L. Noise and Vibration Certre, 2nd edition 1987, Ch. 12(McGraw-Hill).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.