MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Jurgen W, Marc D, Emanula M, Limits on Downsizing in Spark Ignition Engines due to Pre-ignition[J]. MTZ, 2009, 70(5):56–61.
- Winklhofer E, Hirsch A, Kapus P, et al. TC GDI engines at very high power density-irregular combustion and thermal risk [C]. SAE Paper 2009-24–0056.
- Jean-Marc Zaccardi, Laurent Duval and Pagot Alexandre. Development of Specific Tools for Analysis and Quantification of Pre-ignition in a Boosted SI Engine[C]. SAE Paper 2009-01–1795.
- Inoue T, Inoue Y, Ishikawa M. Abnormal combustion in a highly boosted SI engine - the occurrence of super knock[C]. SAE Paper 2012-01–1141.
- Christoph D, kyung M, Ulrich S, et al. Investigations on Pre-Ignition in Highly Supercharged SI Engines[C] SAE Paper 2010-01–0355
- Zahdeh A, Rothenberger P, Nguyen W, et al. Fundamental approach to investigate pre- ignition in boosted SI engines [J]. SAE International Journal of Engines, 2011, 4(1): 246–273. [CrossRef]
- Akram Z, Peter R, Wai N, et al. Fundamental Approach to Investigate Pre-Ignition in Boosted SI Engines [C]. SAE Paper 2011-01–0340
- Lei Xiao-hu, Wang Yan-jun, Wang Jian-xin, et al. The Principal and Practice of Combustion Controlling in an In-cylinder Gasoline Direct Injection Engine. Chinese Internal combustion engine engineering, 2004, 25(3):4–7.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.