MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Kim H. Pries, Jon M. Quigley, “Reducing Process Costs with Lean, Six Sigma, and Value Engineering Techniques”, CRC Press, 2012.
- Florian G. H. Behncke, S. Maisenbacher and M. Maurer, “Extended Model for Integrated Value Engineering,” presented at Conference on Systems Engineering Research, CA, March 21-22, 2014, pp. 781–788. DOI: :10.1016/j.procs.2014.03.093
- Green SD., “Beyond value engineering: SMART value management for building projects.” International Journal of Project Management, 1994; vol. 12, pp. 49–56. DOI: 10.1016/0263–7863(94)90009–4
- Webb A., “Value engineering”, Engineering Management Journal. 1993, pp.171–175.
- Del Younker, Value Engineering: Analysis And Methodology, New York, Marcel Dekker, 2003, ch. 7, pp. 32–34.
- A. Sharma, H. Srivastava, R.M. Belokar, “A Case Study Analysis Through The Implementation of Value Engineering”, International Journal Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 3, no. 3, 2011, pp. 2204–2213.
- S.K. Sharma, S. Sharma, T. Sharma, Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, 2nded. New Delhi, Kataria & Sons, 2008, ch. 34, pp. 714–725.
- Jay Mandelbaum, Anthony Hermes, Donald Parker, Heather Williams, “Value Engineering Synergies with Lean Six Sigma”, CRC Press, 2012, ch. 1, pp. 6–11.
- A.K. Mukhopadhyaya, Value Engineering: Concepts, Techniques and Applications, 1sted. New Delhi, Response books, 2003, ch. 7, pp. 68–106.
- Ugo Ibusuki, Paulo Carlos Kaminski, “Product development process with focus on value engineering and target-costing: A case study in an automotive company” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 105, no. 2, pp. 459–474, 2007. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2005.08.009 [CrossRef]
- Lawrence D. Miles, Techniques of Value Analysis and Engineering, 2nd ed., McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1972.
- Haskins C., Systems Engineering Handbook - A Guide for System Life Cycle Processes and Activities. 2010; pp. 3.1–3.19.
- Iyer S.S., Value engineering: A How to Manual, 2nd ed., New Delhi, New Age International Publishers, 2000, ch. 2, pp. 89–171.
- R. Paneerselavam, Engineering Economics, New Delhi, PHI Learning, 2012, ch. 15, pp. 192–198.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.