MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and dynamics|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Vishnu Prasad, Ruchi khare, Abhas chincholikar, Numerical Simulation for Performance of Elbow draft tube at different geometric configurations, continuum mechanics, fluids, heat, 178–182. [Google Scholar]
- F. Avellan Flow investigation in a Francis draft tube: the FLINDT Project. In: Proceedings of 20th IAHR symposium on hydraulic machinery and system, Charlotte, NC, US; (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Nilsson H. Numerical investigation of turbulent flow in water turbines. Doctoral thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenbourg, Sweden; (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Mauri S. Numerical simulation and flow analysis of an elbow diffuser. Doctoral thesis, École Politechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland; (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hasan Shojaeefard, Ammar Mirzaei, Ali Babaei, Shape optimization of draft tubes for Agnew microhydro turbines, Energy Conversion and Management, 79: 681–689 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Date Ab, Date Ash, Akbarzadeh A. Investigating the potential for using a simple water reaction turbine for power production from low head hydro resources. Energy Conversion Manage;66:257–70 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.