MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 40, 20162015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Systems (ICMES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material properties and processing technology|
|Published online||29 January 2016|
- Weinert K, “A consideration of tool wear Mechanism when machining metal matrix composites (MMC),” Annals of the CIRP, pp. 95–98, (1993). [CrossRef]
- L. G, “The Effect of Different Reinforcement on PCD tool life for Aluminium composities,” Proceedings of the Machining composite Materials, pp. 3–15, (1992).
- N, M. M. Muthukrishnan, “Machinability issues in turning of Al-SiC (10P) metal matrix composites,” International Journal on Advanced Manufacturing Technology, pp. 38, 21–28,(2008).
- M. B. A. Paulo Davim J, “Relationship between Cutting force and PCD cutting tool wear in machining silicon carbide reinforced with aluminium,” Journal on Material Processing Technology, pp. 103, 417–423, (2000). [CrossRef]
- Z. L. &. A. J.A Paramik, “Prediction of cutting forces in machining of metal matrix composites,” International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, pp. 46, 1795–1803, (2006).
- H. P, “Cutting composites with PCD,” Composite Manufacturing, pp. 1–3, 7, (1991).
- F. H. a. L. W. Andrews C, “Machining of an Aluminium/SiC composite using Diamond inserts,” Process Techno, vol. 102, no. 25-29, (2005).
- A. H.-Y. F. a. L. W. Caroline J.E, “Machining of an Aluminium -SiC composite using Diamond inserts,“ Processing Technology, vol. 102, pp. 25–29, (2000). [CrossRef]
- N. M. J Paulo Davim, “Optiization of Machining Parameters of Al-SiC- MMC with ANOVA and ANN analysis,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, pp. 225–232, (2005).
- T. N. Tonnessen K, “Machinability of particulate Aluminium Metal Matrix Composites,” Annals of the CIRP, pp. 55–58, (1992).
- O. C. M. A. &. Kilickap A. I., “Study of tool wear and surface roughness in machining of homogenised SiC-p reinforced aluminium metal matrix composite.,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, pp. 164–165, 862–867, (2005).
- S. D. D. D. &. Kremer A Devillez M. E. M., “Machinability of Al/SiC particulate metal matrix composites under dry conditions with cvd diamon coated carbide tools,” Machining Science and Technology, pp. 12, 214–233, (2008).
- G. C. Heat P, “Machining Metal Matrix Composites,” Metal Materials, pp. 6, 73–76, (1990).
- T. C. Withers P, “An introduction to metal matrix composites,” Cambridge Solid State Science Research, pp. 1–10, (1995).
- N. M. Palanikumar, “Surface Roughness parameters optimization in machining A356/SiC/20P Metal Matrix composites by PCD tool using Response surface methodology and desirability function.,” Machining Science and Technology, pp. 12, 529–549, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Uday A Dabade H. A. S. S. S. J., “Cutting forces and surface roughness in machining Al/SiC Composites of Varying composition,,” Machining Science and Technology, pp. 14, 258–279, (2010).
- B. B. A. Manna, “A Study on Machinability of Al/SiC-MMC,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 140, pp. 711–716, (2003). [CrossRef]
- K. T. F. O. R. N. Tomac, “Machinability of Particulate Aluminium Matrix Composites,“ CIRP Annals-Manufacturing Technology, vol. 41, pp. 55–58, (1992). [CrossRef]
- G. G. K. R. a. V. M Seeman, “Study on Tool wear and surface roughness in machining of particulate aluminium metal matrix composite-response surface methodology approach,“ International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 48, pp. 613–624, (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. a. B. C. Kunz, “Challenges to developing and produing MMCs for space applications,” Journal of Material Processing Technology, vol. 53, pp. 22–25, (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.