MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 39, 20162015 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||13 January 2016|
- N. Gov, Y. Kivity, and D. Yaziv, On the interaction of a shaped-charge jet with a rubber balled metallic cassette [C]. 13th Int. Symp. On Ballistics, Stockholm, Vol I, 95–99 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yaziv, S. Friling, N. Gov. The interaction of inert cassettes with shaped charge jets [C]. 15th Int. Symp. on Ballistics, Jerusalem, Vol I, 461–467 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rosenberg, E. Dekel. A parametric study of the bulging process in passive cassettes with 2D numerical simulations [C]. Int. J. Impact Engineering, 21(4), 297–305 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Helte, E. Lidén. The role of Kelvin-Helmholtz instabilities on shaped charge jet interaction with reactive armours plates [C]. 25th International Symposium on Ballistics, Beijing, Vol II, 1547–1553 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Zu, Z.X. Huang, X. Jia. Study on Rubber Composite Armour Anti-Shaped Charge Jet Penetration[J]. Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, Online, DOI:10.1002/prep.201200172, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xin Jia, Zheng-xiang Huang, Xu-dong Zu, Xiao-hui Gu, Chuan-sheng Zhu, Zhong-wen Zhang. Experimental study on the performance of woven fabric rubber compo site armoursubjected to shape d char ge jet impact[J]. International Journal of Impact Engineering. 57, 134–144 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Idicula, N.R. Neelakantan, Z. Oommen, et al. A study of the mechanical properties of randomly oriented short banana and sisal hybrid fiber reinforced polyester composites[J]. Journal of applied polymer science, 96(5), 1699–1709 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grujicic, B. Pandurangan, D.C. Angstadt, et al. Ballistic-performance optimization of a hybrid carbon-nanotube/E-glass reinforced poly-vinyl-ester-epoxy-matrix composite armour[J]. Journal of materials science, 42(14), 5347–5359 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Grujicic, W.C. Bell, L.L. Thompson, et al. Ballistic-protection performance of carbon-nanotube-doped poly-vinyl-ester-epoxy matrix composite armour reinforced with E-glass fibermats[J]. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 479(1), 10–22 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jacob, S. Thomas, K.T. Varughese. Mechanical properties of sisal/oil palm hybrid fiber reinforced natural rubber composites[J]. Composites Science and Technology, 64(7), 955–965 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.