MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 39, 20162015 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||13 January 2016|
- E. G. William, A. B. Aldo, Polymer Nanocomposites: Synthetic and natural fillers a review. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Byung-Wan, P. Seung-Kook, K. Do-Keun, Mechanical properties of nano-MMT reinforced polymer composite and polymer concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 22, 14 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Konishi, M. Cakmak, Nanoparticle induced network self-assembly in polymer-carbon black composites. Polymer, 47, 5371 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuanbo, L. Li, W. Qi, Z. Xin, Fracture properties of natural rubber filled with hybrid carbon black/nanoclay. J. Polymer Res, 18, 859 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Vanja, G. Zoran, Crosslinking of an unsaturated polyester resin in the mould: Modelling and heat transfers studies. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 34, 1586 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Suh, Y. T. Lim, O. O. Park, The property and formation mechanism of unsaturated polyester-layered silicate nanocomposite depending on the fabrication methods. Poly. 41, 8557–8563(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Bonnia, S. H. Ahmad, I. Zainol, A. A. Mamun, M. D. H. Beg, A. K. Bledzki. Mechanical properties and environmental stress cracking resistance of rubber toughened polyester/kenaf composite. eXPRESS Polymer Letters, 4, 56 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Z. Ahmad, I. B. Zakaria, F. A. Ramli, A. Ahmad Marzuki, H. F. Abdul Aziz, Modification of epoxy resin using liquid natural rubber. Material Science Forum. 517, 272–274 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xuefeng, L. Peiqing, G. Xin, W. Yupeng, Study on microstructure and mechanical properties of epoxy resin/carbon black composites prepared by in situ polymerization. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 109, 156 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Quanlin, J. Zhijun, L. Xiaogong, Y. Zhengfeng, Effect of Al(OH)3 particle fraction on mechanical properties of particle-reinforced composites using unsaturated polyester as matrix. J Fail. Anal. and Preven. 10, 518 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Pradip, K. G. Prasanta, K. B. Anik, Effect of nanoclays on physic-mechanical properties and adhesion of polyester-based polyurethane nanocomposites; structure-property correlations. J. Mater Sci, 44, 5867 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. P. S. Abdul Khalil, P. Firoozian, I. O. Bakare, M. A Hazizan, M. N. Ahmad, Exploring biomass based carbon black as filler in epoxy composites: Flexural and thermal properties. Materials and Design, 31, 3421(2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.