MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 39, 20162015 2nd International Conference on Chemical and Material Engineering (ICCME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||13 January 2016|
- Lu. Y., Partridge. C., Meyyappan. M. and Li. J. A Carbon Nanotube Sensor Array for Sensitive Gas Discrimination using Principal Component Analysis. Journal Electroanalytical Chemistry 593 pp. 105–110 (2006) [CrossRef]
- Li. J. and Ang. H. T. Carbon Nanotubes Sensors. Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology vol1 pp.591–601 (2004)
- Li. J., Lu. Y., Ye. Q., Delzeit. L. and Meyyappan. M. A Gas Sensor Array using Carbon Nanotubes and Microfabrication Technology. Electrochemical and Solid State Letters 8(11), pp. 100–102 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Sinha. N., Ma. J. and John.Yeow. T.W. Carbon Nanotube-Based Sensors. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 6 pp. 573–590 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Izawati. R.N., Fakhru’l-Razi. A., Atieh. M.A., Rashid. S. and Ali. S. Effect on hydrogen flow rate on CNT structure synthesized by CVD method. 14th Annual Scientific Malaysia Conference. (2005)
- Mohamed. A.R. Carbon Nanotubes: The Nano material for tomorrow. Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia. (2011)
- Muhammad. S.S., Maryam. M. Syazwan. A.M.Z., Noor, A.A., Suriani. A.B., Saifollah. A., Syed Yusainee. S.Y. and Mohamad. R.M. Synthesis and Nucleation Growth Mechanism of almost-catalyst free carbon nanotubes grown from Fe-filledsphere like graphene-shell surface. Jurnal of Nanaostructure in Chemistry.3:13. (2013)
- Uoo-Chang. C. Effect of H2 on Formation Behaviour of Carbon nanotubes. Bull. Korean Chem Soc. Vol.25:10 pp.1521–1524 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Wahed, W., Kazunori, Peter, T.A.R. and Kozo, S. Experimental Characterization of the role of hydrogen in CVD synthesis of CNTs. University of Kentucky. pp.1–19 (2006)
- Noor. A. A., Muhammad. S.S., Suriani. A.B., Mohamad. R.M. and Saifollah. A. Effect of the ratio of catalyst to carbon source on the growth of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes on nanostructured porous silicon templates. International Journal of Chemistry. 4:23–30 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Firouzi. A., Sobri. S., Yasin. F. M. and Ahmadun. F.R. Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes by Chemical Vapor Deposition and Their Application for CO2 and CH4 Detection. 2010 International Conference on Nanotechnology and Biosensors IPCBEE. Vol. 2 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.