MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- Absorption Chillers Guideline, New Building Institute, US, November 1998 [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Herold, R. Radermacher, S. A. Klein, Absorption Chillers and Heat Pumps (CRC Press USA, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Yin H., QU, M., Archer, D.H., Model based experimental performance analysis of a microscale LiBr-H2O steam-driven double effect absorption chiller. Applied Thermal Engineering 30(2010) 1741–1750. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gomri R., Investigation of the potential of application of single effect and multiple effect absorption cooling systems. Energy Conversion and Management 51(2010) 1629–1636 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Omer Kaynakli, Mushin Kilic, Theoretical study on the effect of operating conditions on performance of absorption referigeration system, Energy Conservation and Management, 48(2007), 599–607. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Nag, Engineering thermodynamics: Third Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill 2005, New Delhi. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.