MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- B.K Bose, Adjustable speed ac drive (1981)
- M.P. Kostenko, L.M. Piotrovsky, Electrical Machines (Moscow, 1974)
- W. Leonard, Control of Electrical Drives (Springer-Verlag, 1985) [CrossRef]
- N.F. Ilinskiy, Y.V. Rozhankovskiy, A.O. Horn, Energy saving technology of power supply of the national economy (Moscow, 1989)
- O.S. Beshta, Scientific Bulletin NSU, 4, 98 (2012)
- I.Yu. Krasnov, Methods and tools for energy conservation in industry (Polytechnic University, Tomsk, 2012)
- M. Zaklika, M. Kollek, C. Tytko, Belt conveyors with adjustable speed, BSS BARTEC, plant “Menden”, Germany, CARBO-BARTEC, Poland, mine “ANNA”, Poland (1996)
- I.J. Braslavsky, Z.Sh. Ishmatov, V.N. Polyakov, Energy-saving induction electric drive (manuals Academy, Moscow, 2004)
- I.Yu. Semykina, Improving energy and resource efficiency of mining machines by means of automatic electric drive, thesis for the degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences, Kemerovo (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.