MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- K. Morison and H. Hamadani, IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 6, 408 (2006)
- L. Hajagos and B. Danai, Laboratory Measurement of Modern Loads Subjected to Large Voltage Changes for Use in Voltage Stability Studies, (1996)
- D. Karlsson and D. J. Hill, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 9 (1), 157 (1994) [CrossRef]
- J. L. Aguero, M. Beroqui, and S. Achilles, IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting. Conference Proceedings 2, 1330 (2009)
- EPRI, Comprehensive Load Modeling for System Planning Studies, EPRI Product ID 1015999 (Palo Alto, USA, 2009).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.