MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- IEEE Recommended Practices and Requirements for Harmonic Control in Electrical Power Systems (IEEE Standard, 1992)
- IEEE Recommended Practice for Monitoring Electric Power Quality (IEEE Standard, 1995)
- Travis J. LabVIEW for everyone. (Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 2002)
- IEEE Recommended Practice for the Transfer of Power Quality Data (IEEE Standard, 2003)
- Cristaldi L., Ferrero A., Salicone S. IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., 51 (4), 776 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Cataliotti A., Consentino V. IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, 25 (1), 332 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Lai J.-S., Key T. IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., 33 (4), 1104 (1997) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.