MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- Egamnazarov, Georgiy, Proceedings of the 7th international scientific symposium on Electrical power engineering, 474 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- RD 153-34.0-20.527-98. Guidelines for calculation of short circuit currents and selection of electric equipment / Edited by. B.N. Neklepayeva. – M.: Editorial SPO ORGRES, 2003 – 35 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- G. Han, L. Han, L. Wu, Power System Protection and Control, 38 (1), 141 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kulikov Yu. A. Transients in electrical systems. Textbook (Novosibirsk: NStTU, Moscow: Mir, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Zhukov V.V. Short circuits in nodes of complex load of electrical systems (Moscow: MPEI Publ., 1994). [Google Scholar]
- Electrotechnical reference book. Vol. 3. / Ed. by prof. of MPEI V.G. Gerasimov etc. – 8-th Edition, corr. and add (Moscow: MPEI Publ., 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Ulyanov S.A. Electromagnetic transients (Moscow, Energiya, 1970). [Google Scholar]
- Su Y.R., Yu J., Liu J., Zhou G., Zhan L.P., Adv. Mater. Res. 860–863, 1914 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Shabad M.A. Calculations of relay protection and automatics of distribution networks (Saint Petersburg: PEIPK, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Feng S.-H. , Yu Y.-J., Wang L.-W., Shi F., Tang B.-Q., Power System Protection and Control 42 (8), 28 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gamazin S.I. Transients in industrial electric power supply systems caused by electric motor load (Moscow: MPEI Publ., 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.