MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- Margulova, T. Kh. Atomic power stations: textbook – 5th edition, revised and enlarged – Moscow: IzdAT, 1994. – 296 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Versteeg H.G., Malalasekera W. //An introduction to computational fluid dynamics// Pearson Education Limited, 2007. – 514 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Deich, M. E. Gas dynamics of two-phase media//M.E. Deich, G.A. Philippov. – 2nd edition, revised and enlarged – Moscow: Energoizdat, 1981. – 471 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Vinogradova A.I., Zubkov V.G. Gas dynamic processes in heat and power plants on the basis of control volume approach//Mathematical simulation, 6, 3 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Patankar S. V. Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow. — Taylor & Francis, 1980 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.