MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 36, 2015Workshop Of Paduan Scientific Analysis on the Shroud (WOPSAS 2015)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||18 December 2015|
- E.J. Jumper, A.D. Adler, J.P. Jackson, S.F. Pellicori, J.H. Heller, J.R. Druzik, “A comprehensive examination of the various stains and images on the Shroud of Turin”, Archaeological Chemistry III, ACS Advances in Chemistry nº 205, American Chemical Society, Washington D.C., pp. 447–476 (1984).
- L.A. Schwalbe, R.N. Rogers, “Physics and chemistry of the Shroud of Turin, a summary of the 1978 investigation”, Analytica Chimica Acta, 135, pp. 3–49, (1982). [CrossRef]
- G. Fanti, P. Malfi, “The Shroud of Turin – First century After Christ!”, Pan Stanford Publishing Pte. Ltd., Singapore, (2015).
- P.E. Damon, D.J. Donahue, B.H. Gore, A.L. Hatheway, A.J.T. Jull, T.W. Linick, P.J. Sercel, L.J. Toolin, C.R. Bronk, E.T. Hall, R.E.M. Hedges, R. Housley, I.A. Law, C. Perry, G. Bonani, S. Trumbore, W. Wölfli, J.C. Ambers, S.G.E. Bowman, M.N. Leese, M.S. Tite, “Radiocarbon dating of the Shroud of Turin”, Nature, 337, February 16, pp. 611–615, (1989). [CrossRef]
- B. J Walsh, “The 1988 Shroud of Turin Radiocarbon Tests Reconsidered”, 1999 Richmond Conf. on the Turin Shroud, Virginia USA, (1999).
- R. Van Haelst “Radiocarbon Dating The Shroud - A Critical Statistical Analysis.”, www.shroud.com/vanhels3.htm, (1997)
- R. Rogers, “Studies on the radiocarbon sample from the Shroud of Turin”, Thermochimica Acta, 425, Issues 1-2, 20, Jan. 2005, pp. 189–194. [CrossRef]
- M. Riani, A.C. Atkinson, G. Fanti, F. Crosilla, “Regression analysis with partially labelled regressors: carbon dating of the Shroud of Turin”, Statistical and Computing. (2012).
- G. Fanti, P. Baraldi, R. Basso, A. Tinti, Non-destructive dating of ancient flax textiles by means of vibrational spectroscopy, Vibrational Spectroscopy 67, pp 61–70, (2013). [CrossRef]
- G. Fanti, P. Malfi, “Multi-parametric micro-mechanical dating of single fibers coming from ancient flax textiles”, Textile Research Journal, 84, Issue 7, SAGE Pub., (2013).
- G. Fanti, P. Malfi, “A New Cyclic-Loads Machine For The Measurement of Micro-Mechanical Properties of Single Flax Fibers Coming From The Turin Shroud”, AIMETA Congress, Turin, Italy, (2013).
- R. Basso, G. Fanti and P. Malfi, “A new cyclic-loads machine for the measurement of mechanical parameters of single flax fibers coming from the Turin Shroud for dating purposes”. Proc. of 27th Int. Congress of Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering, Comadem 2014. 16-18 Sept., Brisbane, Australia (2014).
- G. Fanti, F. Crosilla, P. Malfi, “Mechanical and chemical dating of the Turin Shroud”, MATEC, (2015) in preparation. [CrossRef]
- BIPM, JCGM 100 Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement; http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf, accessed August 2015.
- JCGM 101: 2008 – Evaluation of measurement data - Supplement 1 to the “Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement” – Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method. Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology; (2008).
- D.P. Kroese, T. Taimre, Z. I. Botev, “Handbook of Monte Carlo Methods”; John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, (2011).
- H.L. Bos, A.M. Donald, “In situ ESEM study of the deformation of elementary flax fibres”, J. of Materials Science, 34, n. 13, pp. 3029–3034, (1999). [CrossRef]
- N. Torulf, “Flax and hemp fibers and their composites - A literature study of structure and mechanical properties.” In Micromechanical modelling of natural fibers for composite materials. KFS. ed. Lund. KFS. pp. 1–69, (2006)
- M.C. Symington, et al., “Tensile testing of cellulose based natural fibers for structural composite applications.”, J. of Composite Materials, 43, n. 9, pp. 1083–1108, (2009). [CrossRef]
- G. Wang, et al.; “Microtension test method for measuring tensile properties of individual cellulosic fibers.” Wood and Fiber Science, 43, n. 3, 251–261, (2011).
- ASTM. D3822-07, Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties for Single Textile Fibers. ASTM, Pennsylvania, USA, pp. 1–10, (2007).
- ASTM. D76-99 Standard Specifications for Tensile Testing Machines for Textiles. ASTM. Pennsylvania, USA, pp. 1–8, (2005).
- V. Placet, et al., “Diameter dependence of the apparent tensile modulus of hemp fibers: A morphological, structural or ultrastructural effect.”, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 43, n. 2, pp. 275–287, 2011. [CrossRef]
- C.B. Ramsey, “Radiocarbon Dating: Revolutions in Understanding” Archaeometry 50, pp. 249–275, (2008). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.