MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer theory and application|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Peng Song, Yun Jin, Cheng Zha, and Li Zhao. Speech emotion recognition method based on hidden factor analysis. Electronics Letters, Vol. 51, Issue 1, pp 112-113, ( 2015) [CrossRef]
- Iihan Aydin, Mehmet Karakose, Erhan Akin. A multi-objective artificial immune algorithm for parameter optimization in support vector machine. Applied Soft Computing, (2011)
- Zhang wanli, Li guoxin and Gao Wei. The Research of Speech Emotion Recognition Based on Gaussian Mixture Model. Mechanical Components and Control Engineering III, Vol 1, pp. 1126-1129, November (2014)
- Arun K M, Gopal M. Reduced one-against-all method for multiclass SVM classification. Expert Systems with Application, (2010)
- Domenico C, Rostita G. Kernel based support vector machine via semidefinite programming: Application to medical diagnosis. Computer&Operations Research, (2010)
- Maldonado S, Weber R, Basak J. Simultaneous feature selection and classification using kernel-penalized support vector machines. Information Sciences, (2011)
- Tang Tao, Guo Qing, Yang Mingchuan. Support vector machine based particle swarm optimization localization algorithm in WSN. Journal of Convergence Technology, (2012)
- Wanli zhang, Li Guoxin. The Research of Feature Extraction Based on MFCC for Speaker Recognition. 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Network Technology, October ( 2013)
- Zhang wanli, Li guoxin and Wang Lirong. Application of Improved Spectral Subtraction Algorithm for Speech Emotion Recognition. The 2015 International Workshop on Assistive Engineeringand Information Technologies,(2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.