MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- M. Korenko, P. Uhrin, P. Kaplík and D. Foldesiová. Application of six sigma Methodology in production Organization. Advanced Materials Research, 801, pp. 87–94, (2013). [CrossRef]
- S. Ghosh, J. Maiti, Data mining driven DMAIC framework for improving foundry quality – a case study, Production Planning & Control: The Management of Operations, 25:6, pp. 478–493, (2014)
- P. Mishra, R. K. Sharma, A hybrid framework based on SIPOC and Six Sigma DMAIC for improving process dimensions in supply chain network, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 31 Issue 5 pp. 522–546, (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Prashar, Adoption of Six Sigma DMAIC to reduce cost of poor quality, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 63 Issue 1 pp. 103–126, (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Aguiar, Integração das ferramentas da qualidade ao PDCA e ao programa seis sigma. Nova Lima: INDG, 2000.
- P. Jirasukprasert, J. A. Garza-Reyes, V. Kumar, M. K. Lim, A Six Sigma and DMAIC application for the reduction of defects in a rubber gloves manufacturing process, International Journal of Lean Six Sigma, 5 Issue 1 pp. 2–21, (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Eckes. A revolução do seis sigma: o método que levou a GE e outras empresas a transformar processos em lucro. Rio de Janeiro: Campus Ltda (2001).
- R. P. Pande R. R. Neuman R. R. Cavanagh, R. R. Estratégia seis sigma. Qualitymark (2002).
- R. B. Chase, F. R. Jacobs, N. J. Aquilano. Administração da produção e operações para vantagens competitivas. São Paulo: McGrawHill, (2006).
- M. M. Carvalho, R. G. Rotondaro. Modelo seis sigma. in: Gestão da qualidade: teoria e casos, edited by M. M. Carvalho and E. P.Paladini. Chapter, 10, Rio de Janeiro: Elsevier Ltda, (2005)
- S. A. Vijay. Reducing and optimizing the cycle time of patients discharge process in a hospital using six sigma DMAIC approach, International Journal for Quality Research 8(2) 169–182
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.