MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power electronics and electrical engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Zhang Yun, You Fei, Chen Hai—xian, Zhang Lin-he, Zhu Ji—pin, Zhou Jian-jun. Statistical analysis of wildfire accidents inducing flashover of transmission lines[J]. Fire Sdenee and Technology(2011), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xiao-ming, Fan Chun-ju, HU Tian-qiang, HU Yi-zhong. Calculation of current carrying capacity of overhead transmission line based on thermal stability constraint [J]. Power System Protection and Control(2012), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hao—kun, Heng Si—kun, Ying Zhan—fen, WO Jun-ji. Research on On-line Monitoring System for Overhead Transmission Line Conductors Galloping[J]. Science Technology and Engineering(2012), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lizhong. Design of conducting wire temperature online inspection system for high— —voltage transmission line[J]. Heilongjiang Electric Power(2011), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Ding Fa-oing YU Zhi- wu Wen ai-lin. Experimental Research On Mechanical Properties Of 0235 Steel after High Temperature Treatment[J].] Ournal Of Bui Ldi N Materi Als(2006), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Qin Li, LI JunKuo, FU Qiang. Research on Aluminum Conductor Steel-reinforced Mechanical Characteristics of Transmission Lines[J]. Water Resource of Power(2013), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Liyang, Sun Zuzhi. Stress Analysis of Aluminium Stranded Wire and Steel-cored Aluminium Stranded Wire[J]. Wuhan Univ .of Hy dr .&Elec.Eng(1997), In Chinese [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.