MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Al-Ali A R, ImranZualkernan, Fa-di Aloul. A mobile GPRS-Sensors array for air pollution monitoring. IEEE Sensors Journal, 10(10): 1666–1670. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jun D, Kang J, Kim J, et al. A body sensor network platform with two-level communications. IEEE International Symposium on Consumer Electronics TX Irving, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kwon J W, Park Y M, Koo S J, et al. Design of air pollution monitoring system using ZigBee networks for ubiquitous-city. International Conference Convergence (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Chung W, Yang C H. Remote monitoring system with wireless sensors module for room environment. Sense Actuators B, 113( 1) : 35–42(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sung Wen-Tsai; Hsu Chia-Cheng. Intelligent environment monitoring system based on Innovative Integration Technology via Programmable System On Chip platform and ZigBee network. IET Communications, 7(16):1789–1801(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byun, Jinsung; Jeon, Boungju; Noh, Junyoung; Kim, Youngil; Park, Sehyun.An intelligent self-adjusting sensor for smart home services based on ZigBee communications. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 58 (3):794–802(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Dae-Man; Lim, Jae-Hyun. Design and implementation of smart home energy management systems based on zigbee. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 56 (3):1417–1425(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han, Dae-man; Lim, Jae-hyun. Smart home energy management system using IEEE 802.15.4 and zigbee. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, 56 (3): 1403–1410(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.