MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Thermal engineering theory and application|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- K. Mikell, Rapid Mold Heating, Cooling Technology on Cutting Edge, Plastics Machinery Magazine, October (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mikell, Thermoset Molder Closes the Loops on Mold Temperature Control, Plastics Technology, October (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Athanasopoulos, G. Koutsoukis, D. Vlachos, and V. Kostopoulos, Temperature Uniformity Analysis and Development of Open Lightweight Composite Molds Using Carbon Fibers as Heating Elements, Composite: Part B. 50, 279–289 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sung Y. T. Lin, Y. N. Hwang, S. J. Lee, H. H., and Huang, D. Y., Design of Induction Heating Module for Uniform Cavity Surface Heating, ANTEC, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 957-06, Standard Practice for Determining Surface Temperature of Molds for Plastics, American Society of Testing and Materials, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, G. Zhao, H. Li, and Y. Guan, Thermal Response Simulation and Mold Structure Optimization for Rapid Heat Cycle Molding Processes with Steam Heating and Electric Heating, Material and Design 31, 382–395 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.thermacore.com/documents/mold-cooling-solutions.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- P. Charoensawan, P. Terdtoon, P. Tantakom, P. Ingsuwan, and M. Groll, Effect of Inclination Angles, Filling Ratio and Total Lengths of Heat Transfer Characteristic of A Closed-Loop Oscillating Heat Pipe, Procs. Of the 7th International Heat Pipe Symposium, Jeju, Korea, 360–367, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Capillary Tube Heat Pipe and Temperature Controlling Apparatus, TS Heatronics Co., Ltd., U.S. Patent 6889753. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Khandekar, P. Charoensawan, M. Groll, and P. Terdtoon, Closed-Loop Pulsating Heat Pipe Part B: Visualization & Semi-Empirical Modeling. Applied Thermal Engineering. 23, 2021–2033 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.remichem.com/polyethylene.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.