MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Q. Guilin, The submarine construction technology, Beijing: National Defence Industry Press, 1982．
- C. Lei. Naval construction process, Beijing: Haicao Press, 2003.
- Z. Xiaojun and W. Peng, “Experimental study on submarine pressure-hull structure radial initial deflection calculate method”, Ship Science and Technology, vol. 35(1), pp. 42–45, 2013.
- W. Peng and Z. Xiaojun, “Investigation of Submarine Pressure hull Radial Flesibility Assess Method”, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science &Engineering), vol. 37(1), pp. 149–152, 2013.
- Z. Wenxian and T. benzao, “Non-linear adjustmentmodel of three-dimensional coordinate transformation”, Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 28(5), pp. 136–139, 2003,
- W. Xinzhou, Theory and application of parameter estimation in nonlinear model, Wuhan: Wuhan University Press, 2002.
- G. Yunlan and C. Xiaojun, “A Robust Method for Fitting a Plane to Point Clouds”, Journal Of Tongji University(NatuRal Science), vol.36(7), pp. 981–985, 2008.
- S. Gass and C. Witzgall. “On an approximate minimax circle closet to a set of point”, Computers & Operations Reasearch, vol. 31.pp. 637–643, 2004. [CrossRef]
- Z. Yueyin and P. Guorong, “Accuracy Of Coordinate Transfer Influenced By Different Distributions Of Common Points”, Journal Of Geodesy And Geodynamics, vol. 33(2), pp. 105–109, 2013.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.