MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Huang T, Mei J P. Stiffness Estimation of a Tripod-based Parallel Kinematic Machine [A].Proc of the IEEE Int. Conf Robotic & Automation [C]. 2001:3280–3285 [Google Scholar]
- Bashar S E, Placid M F. Computation of Stiffness and Stiffness Bounds for Parallel Link Manipulators [J].International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 1999,39(2):321–342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Buchade, A.D. Shaligram. Simulation and Experiment Studies of Inclined Ywo Fiber Displacement Sensor[J].Sensors and Act Uators, 2006,128:312–316 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. EL-SAYED, Optimum Nose Stiffness of Stepped Machine Tool Spindles [J]. Wear 63(1980):231–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chow dhury, M.T. Laugier. The Film Stress Measurement by Instrumented Optical Fibrc Displacement Sensor [A]. Applied Surface Science, 2007:4289–294 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Yi, Deng Zhaohui, Xu Huirong. The hardware design and research of [J]. Precision Manufacturing and Automation Test System of Machine Tool Static Stiffness of The Computer, 2010 first, 28–30 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.