MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- MahendranS., R. Devarajan, T. Nagarajan, and A. Majdi, ‘A Review of Micro-EDM‘, Proceedings of the international Multiconference of Engineers and Computer Scientists, ISBN: 978-988-18210-4-1, ISSN: 2078-0958 (Print); ISSN: 2078-0966(online), (2010)
- Udo Klotzbach, A. F. Lasagni, M. Panzner and V. Franke, ‘Laser micromachining‘, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, ASM 10, (DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-17782-8_2), (2011)
- K. Pallav and K. F. Ehmann, ‘Feasibility of Laser Induced Plasma Micro-machining (LIP-MM)‘ - IPAS 2010, International Federation for Information Processing, IFIP AICT 315, pp. 73–80, (2010)
- D. Dornfeld, S. Min, Y. Takeuchi, Recent Advances in Mechanical Micromachining by Annals of the CIRP 55, (2006) Web link: http://escholarship.org/uc/item/8rf718jm
- K. Pallav, K. F. Ehmann, Feasibility of Laser induced Plasma Micromachining, IFIP-International Federation for Information Processing, pp. 73–80, (2010)
- R. Schmitt, G. Mallmann, Process Monitoring in Laser micromachining, Photonik international, pp 57–59, 3 (2013)
- D. T. Pham, S. S. Dimov, S. Bigot, A. Ivanov, and K. Popov, Micro-EDM–Recent Developments and Research Issues, JMPT 149, pp. 50–57, (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.