MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- DegtyarB.G., KartashevA.L., MartynovA.A. Research of operating regime of power micro gas turbine installation / Bulletin of the South Ural State University, Series “Mechanical Engineering Industry“. vol. 13 (2013), no. 2, pp. 132–135 [Google Scholar]
- BoyarshinovS.V.: Fundamentals of the Structural Mechanics of Machines. Russia, Moscow, “Engineering” publ., (1973)–456 pp. [Google Scholar]
- CherniavskyO.F., GetsovL.B. Strength calculation for GTU members using shakedown theory // Proceedings of Scientific Production Association for Research and Design in Power Equipment named after I.I.Polzunov.– (2009) № 296. pp 253–260 [Google Scholar]
- EASA: CS-E 840 - Rotor Integrity. Certification Specifications for Engines, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- FAA: FAR 33.27 - Turbine, compressor, fan, and turbosupercharger rotor overspeed. Federal Aviation Regulations, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- High-Temperature Nickel Alloys of Low Density. / PetrushinN.V., OspennikovaO.G., VisikY.M., RassokhinaL.I., TimofeyevaO.B. // Liteinoye Proizvodstvo (Foundry. Technologies and Equipment) (2012)–№ 6.–P. 5–11. [Google Scholar]
- Mechanical properties of steels and alloys under unsteady loading. (handbook) / GohfeldD.A., GetsovL.B., KononovK. M. et al.–Ekaterinburg: Ural Branch of RAS, (1996)–408 p. [Google Scholar]
- Equipment and pipelines strength analysis norms for nuclear power plants PNAE G 7-002 86 – Russia, Moscow, Energoatomizdat publ., (1989)–526 p. [Google Scholar]
- KarpovA.I., KorepanovM.A., SalichV.L., ShakleinA.A. A gas dynamics and heat transfer simulation in the combustion chamber of the gas turbine power plant–Chemical physics and mezoskopiya –vol. 15 (2013). № 4. p. 530–536. [Google Scholar]
- MakhutovN.A., GadeninM.M., EvropinS.V., et al. Specific features of elastoplastic deformation and fracture of steels at complicated thermomechanical stress paths // Inorganic materials, Vol. 50 (2014), Issue 15, p. 1495–1505 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ChernyavskiiO.F. Limiting states of turbomachine disks under conditions of high-intensity thermal changes // Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability –Volume 43 (2014), Issue 6, p. 508–514 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.