MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- D.P. Kulkarni, R.S. Vajjha, D.K. Das, D. Oliva, Application of aluminum oxide nanofluids in diesel electric generator as jacket water coolant, ‘Applied Thermal Engineering’ 28 (14-15), (2008), 1774–1781. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yu., D.M. France, S.U.S. Choi, J.L.Routbort, Review and Assessment of Nanofluid Technology for Transportation and Other Applications (No.ANL/ ESD/07-9), ‘Energy System Division’, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, (2007), 109–116. [Google Scholar]
- S.U.S. Choi, Nanofluids for improved efficiency in cooling systems, in: Heavy Vehicle Systems Review, ‘Argonne National Laboratory’, April 18-20, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Y. Leong, R. Saidur, S.N Kazi, A.H. Mamun, Performance investigation of an automotive car radiator operated with nanofluid-based coolants (nanofluid as a coolant in a radiator), ‘Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering’, 30, (2010), 2685–2692. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Vajjha, D.K. Das, P.K. Namburu, Numerical study of fluid dynamic and heat transfer performance of Al2O3 and CuO nanofluids in the fat tubes of a radiator, ‘International Journal of Heat Fluid Flow’, 31/4, (2010), 613–621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Eastman, S.U.S. Choi, S. Li, W. Yu, L.J. Thompson, Anomalously increased effective thermal conductivities of ethylene glycol-based nanofluids containing copper nanoparticles, ‘Applied Physics Letters’ 78 (6), (2001), 718–720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, M.S. Jamnani, S.H. Hoseini, Improving the cooling performance of automobile radiator with Al2O3/water nanofluid, ‘Journal of Applied Thermal Engineering’, 31, (2011), 1833–1838 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, M.S. Jamnani, S.H. Hoseini, Experimental study of heat transfer enhancement using water/ethylene glycol based nanofluids as a new coolant for car radiators, ‘International Communication in Heat and Mass Transfer’, (2011), 1283–1290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-H. Lee, K.S. Hwang, S.P. Jang, B.H. Lee, J.H. Kim, S.U.S. Choi, Effective viscosities and thermal conductivities of aqueous nanofluids containing low volume concentrations of Al2O3 nanoparticles, ‘International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer’, (11-12), (2008), 2651–2656. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Naraki, S.M Peyghambarzadeh, S.H. Hashemabadi, Y. Vermahmoudi, Parametric study of overall heat transfer coefficient of CuO/water nanofluids in a car radiator, ‘International Journal of Thermal Sciences’, 66, (2013), 82–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Singh, J. Toutbort, G. Chen, Heavy vehicle systems optimization merit review and peer evaluation, Annual Report, Argonne National Laboratory, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasu, K.R. Krishna, A.C.S. Kumar, Thermal design analysis of compact heat exchanger using nanofluids, ‘International Journal of non-manufacturing’, 2 (3) (2008) 271–287. [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Kays, A.L. London, Compact Heat Exchanger, third ed. McGraw-Hill, Inc., United States, (1984). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Charyulu, G. Singh, J.K. Sharma, Performance evaluation of a radiator in a diesel engine e a case study, ‘Applied Thermal Engineering’, 19, (1999), 625–639. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xuan, W. Roetzel, Conceptions of heat transfer correlation of nanofluids, International ‘Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer’, 43/19, (2000), 3701–3707. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Bhogare, B.S. Kothavale, M. P. Padmane, S. Pawar, A. Rishi, Performance analysis of automobile radiator operated with Nan fluid based coolant ‘International colloquium on Material, Manufacturing and Metrology’, ICMMM-2014 Aug 8-9, (2014), IIT Madras, Chennai, India. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.