MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 2015ESOMAT 2015 – 10th European Symposium on Martensitic Transformations
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 December 2015|
- Tomasz Goryczka, Jan Van Humbeeck. NiTiCu shape memory alloy produced by powder technology. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 456 (2008)
- Schryvers Dominique, van Aert Sandra. High-resolution visualization techniques : structural aspects Disorder and strain-induced complexity in functional materials / Kakeshita, T. [edit.]; et al. [edit.], (2012)
- Wang Xiebin, Kustov Sergey, Li Kai, Schryvers Dominique, Verlinden Brt, Jan Van Humbeeck. Effect of nanoprecipitates on the transformation behavior and functional properties of a Ti50.8 at.% Ni alloy with micron-sized grains. Acta Materialia, 224–233 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Coghe F., Tirry Wim, Rabet L., Schryvers Dominique, Van Houtte P. Importance of twinning in static and dynamic compression of a Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy with an equiaxed microstructure. Materials science and engineering: part A: structural materials: properties, microstructure and processing, 1–10 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Dominique Schryvers, Hui Shi, Gerardo T. Martinez, Sandra Van Aert, Jan Frenzel, Jan Van Humbeeck. Nano-and Microcrystal Investigations of Precipitates, Interfaces and Strain Fields in Ni-Ti-Nb by Various TEM Techniques. Materials Science Forum, 738–739, 65–71 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Medical Materials and Implants with Shape Memory: The 14 volumes / Edited. V.E. Gunther. Tomsk: Publishing house of the MIC, 534 (2011)
- Tae-Hyun Nam, Dae-Won Chung, Jung-Pil Noh, Hee-Woo Lee. Phase transformation behavior and wire drawing properties of Ti-Ni-Mo shape memory alloys. J. Materials Science, 36 (2001)
- Tae-Hyim Nam, Dae-Won Chung, Ji-Soon Kim, Seung-Baek Kang. Phase transformation behaviors and shape memory characteristics of Ti-Ni-Mo alloys. Materials Letters, 52, 234–239 (2002) [CrossRef]
- DING Zhen, LIU Fushun, Li Yan, XU Huibin. Study on Phase Transformation Behaviors, Shape Memory Effects and Mechanical Properties of TiNiMo Shape Memory Alloys. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica sinica, 25, 6 (2004)
- P.O. Rusinov, Z.M. Blednova. Formation of Nanostructure Surface Layers using Materials with Shape Memory Effect TiNiCu in Conditions”, Materials Science Forum, 738–739, 512–517 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Zh. M. Blednova, P.O. Rusinov. Mechanical and tribological properties of the composition “steelnanostructured surface layer of a material with shape memory effect based TiNiCu”. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 592–594, 1325–1330 (2014)
- P.O. Rusinov, Zh.M. Blednova. Surface modification of parts using material with shape memory TiNiCo with a view to providing a functional and mechanical property as a factor in resource. Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology 4, 348–358 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Fundamentals of mechanical activation and mechanochemical technologies mechanosynthesis Publisher: Russian Academy of Sciences, 343 (2009)
- P.O. Rusinov, Zh.M. Blednova. Structural and mechanical features of formation of high-speed surface layers of flame sprayed NiAl. Advances in Future Manufacturing Engineering 119–124 (2015).
- P.O. Rusinov, Zh.M. Blednova. Surface Modification of Parts Using Materials with Shape Memory TiNiCo with a View to Providing a Functional and Mechanical Property as a Factor in Resource. Journal of Surface Engineered Materials and Advanced Technology 4, 348–358 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.