MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 2015ESOMAT 2015 – 10th European Symposium on Martensitic Transformations
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematics, Fundamentals and Modelling|
|Published online||07 December 2015|
- J.M. Ball, R.D. James, Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis 100, 13 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhattacharya, Microstructure of martensite: Why it forms and how it gives rise to the shape-memory effect, Oxford series on materials modelling (Oxford University Press, 2003), [Google Scholar]
- S. Müller, in Calculus of variations and geometric evolution problems, edited by F. Bethuel, G. Huisken, S. Müller, K. Steffen (Springer, 1999), pp. 85–210 [Google Scholar]
- B. Dacorogna, Direct methods in the calculus of variations, Applied mathematical sciences, 2nd edn. (Springer, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhattacharya, Continuum Mech. Thermodyn. 5, 205 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhattacharya, R.V. Kohn, Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis 139, 99 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chenchiah, A. Schlömerkemper, Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis 207, 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fechte-Heinen, A. Schlömerkemper (preprint) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kohn, Continuum Mech. Thermodyn. 3, 193 (1991) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bhattacharya, N.B. Firoozye, R.D. James, R.V. Kohn, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh A 124, 843 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Avellaneda, G.W. Milton, Bounds on the effective elasticity tensor of composites based on two-point correlations, in Proceedings of the ASME Energy-Technology Conference and Exposition, edited by D. Hui, T. Koszic (New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tartar, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh A 115, 193 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Govindjee, A. Mielke, G.J. Hall, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 51, I (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mielke, in Multifield Problems: State of the Art, edited by A.M. Sändig, W. Schiehlen, W.L Wendland (Springer, 2000), pp. 96–103 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.