MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Tunable and adaptive optics|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- Chen, S.Y., Jianwei Zhang, Houxiang Zhang, Kwok, N.M., and Li, Y.F., IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics 59, 3254–3263 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Hyung Tae Kim, Seung Taek Kim, and Young June Cho, International Journal of Optomechatronics 6, 213–225 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Mark Vriesenga, Glenn Healey, Jack Sklansky, and Kalman Peleg, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation 7885, 244–255 (1995) [CrossRef]
- Zhen-min Zhu, Xing-hua Qu, Hai-yu Liang, and Guoxin Jia, Proceeding of SPIE (Optical Metrology and Inspection for Industrial Applications) 7885, 785510 (2010)
- Pedro M. A. Vitoriano, Tito. G. Amaral, and Octavio Pascoa Dias, Automatic Optical Inspection for Surface-Mounting Devices with IPC-A-610Dcompliance, Proceedings of the International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Drives, 1–7 (2011)
- Park, Jong-Il, Lee, Moon-Hyun, Grossberg, Michael D., and Nayar, Shree K., IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, 1–8 (2007)
- Moon-Hyun Lee, Dong-Kyun Seo, Byung-Kuk Seo, and Jong-Il Park, Korea-Japan JointWorkshop on Frontiers of Computer Vision, 1–6 (2011)
- Huihui Wang, Raymond H. Cuijpers, Ming Ronnier Luo, Ingrid Heynderickx, and Zhenrong Zheng, Journal of Biomedical Optics 20, 015005 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Hyung Tae Kim, Seung Taek Kim, and Young June Cho, International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing 16, 247–254 (2015) [CrossRef]
- HyungTae Kim, SeungTaek Kim, and Jongseok Kim, International Journal of Optomechatronics 7, 208–222 (2013)
- HyungTae Kim, KyeongYong Cho, Kyungchan Jin, JooSung Yoon, and YoungJune Cho, International Journal of Optomechatronics 8, 206–217 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Jasbir S. Arora, Introduction to Optimum Design (Elsevier Academic Press, San Diego, 2004) 293–299
- Y. Sun, S. Duthaler and B.J. Nelson, Microscopy Research and Technique 65, 139–149 (2004) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.