MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics sensing and robotics|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- Li, Yadong, and Peihua Gu. “Free-form surface inspection techniques state of the art review”. Computer-Aided Design 36.13 (2004): 1395–1417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bruno, F., et al. “Experimentation of structured light and stereo vision for underwater 3D reconstruction”. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing 66.4 (2011): 508–518. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Chun-qin, and Li-yan Zhang. “A 3D Shape Measurement System Based on Random Pattern Projection”. Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST), 2010 Fifth International Conference on. IEEE, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Schaffer, Martin, Marcus Grosse, and Richard Kowarschik. “High-speed pattern projection for three-dimensional shape measurement using laser speckles.” Applied optics 49.18 (2010): 3622–3629. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salvi, Joaquim, et al. “A state of the art in structured light patterns for surface profilometry”. Pattern recognition 43.8 (2010): 2666–2680. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Min Young, Shirazi Muhammad Ayaz, Jaechan Park, and YoungJun Roh. “Adaptive 3D sensing system based on variable magnification using stereo vision and structured light”. Optics and Lasers in Engineering 55 (2014): 113–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geng, Jason. “Structured-light 3D surface imaging: a tutorial”. Advances in Optics and Photonics 3.2 (2011): 128–160. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strobl, Klaus H., et al. “The self-referenced DLR 3D-modeler“. Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2009. IROS 2009. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on. IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Munkelt, Christoph, et al. “Handheld 3D Scanning with Automatic Multi-View Registration Based on Optical and Inertial Pose Estimation“. Fringe 2013. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014. 809–814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byczkowski, Tomasz, and Jochen Lang. “A stereo-based system with inertial navigation for outdoor 3D scanning”. Computer and Robot Vision, 2009. CRV'09. Canadian Conference on. IEEE, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Kleiner, Bernhard, et al. “Handheld 3-D Scanning with Automatic Multi-View Registration Based on Visual-Inertial Navigation”. International Journal of Optomechatronics 8.4 (2014): 313–325. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bay, Herbert, et al. “Speeded-up robust features (SURF)”. Computer vision and image understanding 110.3 (2008): 346–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bradski, Gary, and Adrian Kaehler. Learning OpenCV: Computer vision with the OpenCV library. “ O'Reilly Media, Inc.”, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Zhengyou. “A flexible new technique for camera calibration”. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on 22.11 (2000): 1330–1334. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wijenayake, Udaya, and Soon-Yong Park. “Dual pseudorandom array technique for error correction and hole filling of color structured-light three-dimensional scanning”. Optical Engineering 54.4 (2015): 043109–043109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mian, Ajmal S., Mohammed Bennamoun, and Robyn Owens. “Three-dimensional model-based object recognition and segmentation in cluttered scenes”. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on 28.10 (2006): 1584–1601. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.