MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- W.E.L. Grimson, R. Kikinis, F.A. Jolesz, P.M. Black. Imag-guided surgery. Sci Am, 280.6, 54–61(1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Eggers, B. Kress, S. Rohde, J. Mühling. Intraoperative computed tomography and automated registration for image-guided cranial surgery. Dentomaxillofacial Radiology. 38.1, 28–33(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Fulton, S.R. Meikle, S. Eberl, J. Pfeiffer, C.J. Constable, and M.J. Fulham. Correction for head movements in positron emission tomography using an optical motion-tracking system. Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on, 49.1, 116–123 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ribo, A. Pinz, and A.L. Fuhrmann, A new optical tracking system for virtual and augmented reality applications. IMTC, Proceedings of the 18th IEEE. Vol. 3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Chae, S.H. Lee, H.K. Lee, M.Y. Kim, Optical coordinate tracking system using afocal optics for image-guided surgery. IJCARS, 10.2,231–241(2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohan, G. Woo, S. Hiura, Q. Smithwick, R. Raskar, Bokode : imperceptible visual tags for camera based interaction from a distance. ACM TOG, 28.3,98(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.