MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Optomechatronics for Bio-Medical Applications|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- W. K. Leung and et al, Leung, “Screening for gastric cancer in Asia: current evidence and practice.” The lancet oncology 9.3 (2008): 279–287. [CrossRef]
- R. Johnson and et al, “Hierarchical structure from motion optical flow algorithms to harvest three-dimensional features from two-dimensional neuro-endoscopic images.” Journal of Clinical Neuroscience 22.2 (2015): 378–382. [CrossRef]
- J. Liu and et al, “Global and Local Panoramic Views for Gastroscopy: An Assisted Method of Gastroscopic Lesion Surveillance.” IEEE Trans. Of Biomedical Engineering (2015).
- L. Linsen, H. Hagen and B. Hamann, ed., “Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences.” Springer (2008)
- Y. Y. Lu, Z. W. Li, and R. Du, “3D Holographic Animation of Modern Mechanical Watch Escapements.” Computer-Aided Design and Applications 12.4 (2015): 485–491. [CrossRef]
- R. Otsuda, T. Hoshino, and Y. Horry, “Transpost: A novel approach to the display and transmission of 360 degrees-viewable 3D solid images.” IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 12.2 (2006): 178–185. [CrossRef]
- H. Maeda, K. Hirose, J. Yamashita, and et al, “All-around display for video avatar in real world.” Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality. IEEE Computer Society (2003)
- C. C. Tsao and J. Chen, “Moving screen projection: a new approach for volumetric three-dimensional display.” Electronic Imaging: Science & Technology. International Society for Optics and Photonics (1996)
- S. Yoshida, “fVisiOn: glasses-free tabletop 3D display to provide virtual 3D media naturally alongside real media.” SPIE Defense, Security, and Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics (2012)
- Toysmith, 3-D Mirascope. [online] Available at: http://shop.toysmith.com/p/3-d-mirascope [Accessed 17 Jul. 2014]
- A. Butler, O. Hilliges, S. Izadi, and et al, “Vermeer: direct interaction with a 360 viewable 3D display.” Proceedings of the 24th annual ACM symposium on User interface software and technology. ACM (2011)
- A. Jones, I. McDowall, H. Yamada, and et al, “Rendering for an interactive 360 degree light field display.” ACM SIGGRAPH 2007 Emerging Technologies (2007)
- G. T. Herman, “Fundamentals of Computerized tomography: Image Reconstruction from Projection.” 2nd edition, Springer, 2009.
- J. Ferlay and et al, “GLOBOCAN 2008, Cancer incidence and mortality worldwide: IARC CancerBase No. 10.” Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer 2010 (2010): 29.
- Nhs.uk. Gastroscopy - How it’s performed - NHS Choices. [online] Available at: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gastroscopy/pages/how-it-is-performed.aspx [Accessed 24 Jul. 2015]
- M. Brown, R. Szeliski, and S. Winder, “Multi-image matching using multi-scale oriented patches.” Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005. CVPR 2005. IEEE Computer Society Conference on. Vol. 1. IEEE (2005)
- M. Brown and D. G. Lowe, “Automatic panoramic image stitching using invariant features.” International journal of computer vision 74.1 (2007): 59–73. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.