MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2015International Symposium of Optomechatronics Technology (ISOT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fabrication and processing|
|Published online||02 December 2015|
- Nouari, M., and A. Ginting. “Wear characteristics and performance of multi-layer CVD-coated alloyed carbide tool in dry end milling of titanium alloy.” Surface and Coatings Technology 200.18 (2006): 5663–5676. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gao, et.al. : Precision and fast measurement of 3D cutting edge profiles of single point diamond micro-tools, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 58/1 (2009) 451–454. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Khajornrungruang, et.al. : High precision tool cutting edge monitoring using laser diffraction for on-machine measurement, International journal of automation technology, 6, 2(2012) 163–167. [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Jang, et.al. : A micro optical probe for edge contour evaluation of diamond cutting tools, Journal of sensors and sensor systems, 3 (2014), 69–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rob Morris, et.al. : Environmental Spectroscopy Brings the Measurement to the Sample, International Environmental Technology, Nov. / Dec. (2013), 12–13. [Google Scholar]
- M. Michihata, et.al. : Sensing a vertical surface by measuring a fluorescence signal using a confocal optical system, Meas. Sci. technol., 25, 6 (2014) 064004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Brandt, et.al. : Flank and crater wear mechanisms of alumina-based cutting tools when machining steel, Wear 112.1 (1986): 39–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.