MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer network and communication system|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- D.L. Wang, and G.J. Brown, Computational Auditory Scene Analysis: Principles, Algorithms, and Applications, Wiley and IEEE Press, NJ, 22–120 (2006).
- X. Yong, An experimental study on speech enhancement based on deep neural networks, IEEE Signal Processing Letters 21, 1, 65–68 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Y. Jiang, D.L. Wang, Rusheng Liu, etc, Binaural classification for reverberant speech segregation using deep neural networks, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing 22, 12, 2112–2121 (2014). [CrossRef]
- G.E. Hinton, and R.R. Salakhutdinov, Reducing the dimensionality of data with neural networks, Science 313, 5786, 504–507 (2006). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y. Jiang, R.S. Liu, and Z.M. Feng, Dual-microphone speech enhancement algorithm based on the auditory features for a close-talk system, Journal of Tsinghua University 54, 9, 1179–1183 (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.