MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Computer theory and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Manadhata P.K., Wing J.M. An attack surface metric. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering. 37 (3) (2011), p.371–386. [CrossRef]
- Frei S., 2009. Security Econometrics: The Dynamics of (In) Security. PhD thesis, ETH Zurich.
- Rescorla E., 2004. Is Finding Security Holes a Good Idea? In: Proceedings Third Annual Workshop on Economics and Information Security (WEIS04), pp. 1–18.
- Anderson, R. Security in Open versus Closed Systems–The Dance of Boltzmann, Coase and Moore. Conf. on Open Source Software: Economics, Law and Policy, 2002, p. 1–15.
- Alhazmi, O.H., Malaiya,Y.K., Ray, I., Measuring analyzing and predicting security vulnerabilities in software systems. Computer & Security 26 (3) (2007), p. 219–228. [CrossRef]
- Mell, P., Scarfone, K., Romanosky, S. Cvss: A complete guide to the common vulnerability scoring system version 2.0. 2007
- Wang, J.A., Wang, H., Guo, M., Xia, M. Security Metrics for Software Systems. In the Proc. of ACMSE ‘09, 2009, p. 19–21.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.