MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Computer theory and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- JB. Ranck Jr.. Which elements are excited in electrical stimulation of mammalian central nervous system: a review. Brain Res, 98, 417–420, 1975. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Tehovnik. Electrical stimulation of neural tissue to evoke behavioral responses. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 65 (1), 1–17, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fenton and RU.Muller. Using digital video techniques to identify correlations between behavior and the activity of single neurons. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 70 (1), 211–215, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Obeid, M.A.L. Nicolelis and P.D . Wolf. A multichannel telemetry system for single unit neural recordings. Journal of Neuroscience Methods, 133 (3), 33–37, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Cai and W.Z. Zhang. Bio-electronics, volume 5 of Progress in Sensor technology and its application, chapter 5, Peking University Press, 22–23, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- O. Michio. in: OP amplifier design, edited by L. Wang, volume 3 of Progress in eliminate bias, chapter, 2, Science Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lou, C.C. Eschenfelder and T. Herdngen. Therapeutic window for use of hyperbaric oxygenation in focal transient ischemia in rats. Stroke, 35(3), 578–581,2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qian Ruzhu. Analysis of voltage controlled constant-current sources on operational amplifiers. Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation, 39 (4), 31–33, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Tehovnik E J. Electrical stimulation of neural tissue to evoke behavior responses. Journal of Neuroscience Methods,65(1),1–17,1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.