MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Image processing and application|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- R.L. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman, A Method for Obtaining Digital Signatures and Public Key Cryptosystems, Comm. ACM, 21(2):120–126, 1978. [CrossRef]
- N. Challita, Enhancement of S-AES using chaos for the support of biomedical applications, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Biomedical Engineering, 175–178, 2013.
- J. Buchmann, Introduction to Cryptography, Berlin, Germany, Springer, 2004. [CrossRef]
- M. Musa, E. Schaefer, and S. Wedig, A simplified AES algorithm andits linear and differential cryptanalyses, Cryptologia, 27:148–177, 2003. [CrossRef]
- L. Kocarev, Chaos-based cryptography: a brief overview， Circuits and Systems Magazine, IEEE, 1(3):6-21, 2001.
- V. Arnold, and A. Avez, Ergodic Problems in Classical Mechanics, Addison-Wesley, 1989.
- B. Bakhache, J. Ghazal, and S. El Assad, Improvement of the securityof ZigBee by a new Chaotic Algorithm, Systems Journal, IEEE, January 2013.
- M. Asiml, V. Jeotil, On Image Encryption: Comparison between AES and a Novel Chaotic Encryption Scheme, ICSCN 2007, IEEE, 65–69, 22–24, 2007
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.