MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental and energy engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Hee jun Suk, Kangkun Lee, Cheol Hyo Lee Biologically reactive multispecies transport in sanitary landfill. Journal of environmental engineering, 126(5): 419~427(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. De Gioannis, A. Muntoni, G. Cappai, S. Milia. Landfill gas generation after mechanical biological treatment of municipal solid waste. Estimation of gas generation rate constants. Waste Management. 29 : 1026~1034(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Shirley Thompson, Jennifer Sawyer, Rathan Bonam. Building a better methane generation model: Validating models with methane recovery rates from 35 Canadian landfills. Waste Management. 29: 2085~2091(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El Fadel, M., Findikakis, A. N., and Leckie, J. O.. Numerical modeling of generation and transport of gas and heat in sanitary landfills: II. Model application. Waste Management & Research, ISWA. 14, 537~551(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Veeken, A. and Hamelers, B. Effect of temperature on hydrolysis rates of selected biowaste components. Bioresource technology. 69:249~254 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lei, Xue Qiang, Liang Bing, et al. The modelling of biochemical-thermal coupling effect on gas generation and transport in MSW landfill. International Journal of Environment and Pollution. 46(3/4), 216–229(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MIROSLAV NASTEV. Modeling Landfill Gas Generation and Migration in Sanitary Landfills and Geological Formations. Ph.D. UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL, Canada (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.