MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Concrete structure and technology|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Specifications for Design of Highway Cement Concrete Pavement[S]JTJ D40-2002. Beijing: China Communications Press [Google Scholar]
- Yang bing, Liao wei-dong, Chen shuan-fa. Stress absorbing layer to alleviate asphalt concrete paving layer numerical simulation analysis of stress concentration[J]. Highway, 2007, 11(2): 57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Yang-bin. The old cement concrete pavement asphalt layer structure research[D]. Xian: Chang’an University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wu hong-juan. Analysis of the Influence of the Soil Base Resilient Modulus to the Pavement Layer[D]. Xian: Chang’an University, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Qin wen, Li cai-xia. Simply Analyzing Design Procedures for Asphalt Pavement and Existing Problems[J]. Northern Communications, 2007(1) 37–39. [Google Scholar]
- Yin wei. Study on Reasonable Structure of Perpetual Asphalt Pavement in the Seasonal Frozen Region[D]. Xian: Chang’an University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Hu jia-jia. Foreign asphalt pavement design method and index were reviewed [J]. Hunan Communication Science and Technology, 2008, 34(4): 42–49. [Google Scholar]
- Shen jin-an. Foreign asphalt pavement design method is compiled [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.