MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Concrete structure and technology|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- H. Q. Chen, W. H. Ding, Y. B. Pu. Real time observation on meso fracture process of concrete using X-ray CT under uniaxial compressive condition [J]. Journal of hydraulic engineering, 2006, 37 (9): 1044–1050. [Google Scholar]
- S. Su, D. J. Shen, W. B. Lv. Research and Application on 3-D Reconstructed Technology of Random Distribution of Aggregates in Fully-graded Concrete [J]. Jiangxi science, 2007, 25 (5): 522–525531. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, W. Bai, Y. L. Qi. Reconstruction of 3D Model of Concrete Mesa structure with CT Original Data [J]. Journal of China Three Gorges University: Natural Science Edition, 2008, 30 (1): 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Hao, F. N. Dang, H. Q. Chen. Three dimension reconstruction of concrete meso-structure based on CT images by ANSYS[J]. The concrete, 2009 (3): 1315. [Google Scholar]
- W. Tian, F. N. Dang, H. Q. Chen. Research on three-dimension reconstruction technology of concrete based on CT images [J]. Journal of Sichuan University (Engineering Science Edition), 2010, 42 (6): 12–16.) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Liu, J. Li. Non localization meso damage model of concrete under Uniaxial tension state [J]. Journal of Tong ji University, 2014, (02): 203–209. [Google Scholar]
- Amira 4.1 Manual(PDF). 2005. MERCURY (amira user guide). [Google Scholar]
- Liu J. H. Y. D. Jiang. Breakage process analysis of rock on uniaxial compression CT tests [J]. Journal of Agricultural University of Hebei, 2008, 31 (4): 112–115. [Google Scholar]
- M. Levoy Efficient Ray Tracing of volume Data. ACM Transaction on Graphics 1990, 9:245–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.