MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Xu You-lin, Chen Zhi-wei. Multiloading Long Span Suspension Bridges with Structural Health Monitoring Systems. In: Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, 30(9): 394–399 (2010)
- Liu T T, Xu Y L, Zhang W S, etal. Buffeting-Induced stresses in a long suspension bridge: Fatigue and Reliability: structural health monitoring orientated stress analysis[J]. Wind and Structures (2009).
- Xu Y L, Chen Z W. Advances in wind-vehicle-lng span bridge inter action [C] // Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on Environmental Vibration: Prediction, Monitoring, and Evaluation, Beijing: [s. n.] (2009)
- Peng D P, Jin Y Y, etal. Study on the structural health and safety monitoring system of Hangzhou Bay Cross Sea Bridge[J]. Highway (2015)
- CCCC Highway Consultants CO., LTD. Training manual of the hardware in structure health monitoring and management system of Xihoumen Bridge and Jintang Bridge in Zhoushan island-mainland link Project (2009)
- CCCC Highway Consultants CO., LTD. Training manual of the software in structure health monitoring and management system of Xihoumen Bridge and Jintang Bridge in Zhoushan island-mainland link Project (2009)
- CCRISOS Co., LTD. Inspection and maintenance manual of Xihoumen Bridge in Zhoushan island-mainland link Project (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.