MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||System modeling and simulation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Wan B L. Research on Cable Harness Wiring Design and Assembly Process Planning Technology in Virtual Environment [D]. Beijing of China: Beijing Institute of Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- NG F M, Ritchie, J. M., Simmons, J. E. L. The Design and Planning of Cable Harness Assemblies [J], Journal of Materials Processing Technology, (2000 ), 107: 37–43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George C, Dave G. Deformable Curve and Surface Finite-Elements for Free-Form Shape Design [C] // Proceedings of the 18th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques (S0-89791-436-8), 1991, 25(4):257–266. [Google Scholar]
- Huang M J, Dong X P. Research on Flexible Cable Geometric Modeling Technology in Virtual Maintenance Based on VRML [C]. 2010 International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering, 2010, 772–775. [Google Scholar]
- Klimowicz ANF, Mihajlovic MD. Modelling 3D Semi-deformable Tubes in Real Time [C]. // International Conference of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (S0096-3003), 2007, 184(1):52–62. [Google Scholar]
- X. Provot. Deformation constraints in a mass-spring model to describe rigid cloth behaviour[J]. Graphics Interface,1995, 33(3), 147–154 [Google Scholar]
- Achim L, Elmar S. A Virtual Environment for Interactive Assembly Simulation:From Rigid Bodies to Deformable Cables [C]. // 5th World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 2001: 325–332. [Google Scholar]
- Edward L. Wilson, Static & Dynamic Analysis of Structures [M], China Architecture & Building Press, (2006) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.