MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensor and measurement technology|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Chen Li, Xu Zhi-gang, SHENG An-dong. Filter design for a class of nonlinear optic-electric tracking system with intermittent observation[J]. Acts Aeronautics et Astronautics Sinics,2009,30(9):1745–1753.
- Wang Guo-hong, He You and Mao Shi-yi. Performance analysis of using an IRST senor cueing a 3D radar[J]. Journal of Electronics, 2002 (12): 1738–1740.
- Peng Rui-Hui, Wang Shu-zong, Lu Yong-sheng and Wang Xiang-wei. Analysis of ESM cueing 2D radar located at different sites[J]. Modern radar, 2009, 31 (1): 13–16.
- Lv Yong-sheng, WangShu-zong. Analysis of IRST cueing to 3D radar at different sites[J]. Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2008, 37 (5): 911–915.
- Zhang Hua-rui, Yang Hong-wen and Yu Wen-xian. The handoff method of IRST and radar under multi-target scenario[J]. Electronics & Information Technology, 2011, 33 (5): 1101–1106. [CrossRef]
- Chen Li, Wang zhong-xu, and Wang Bo. Optic-Electric tracking system filter design based on posterior confidence residual test with intermittent observations [J]. ACTA ELECTRONICA SINICA, 2012,40(5):941–948. [CrossRef]
- Chen Li, Wang zhong-xu. Research on Data Mining of Redundant Angle Information in Optic-electric Tracking System with Intermittent Observations[J]. ACTA ARMAMENTARII, 2011,32(7) :819–826.
- Kang Yu, Xiao Xiao-bo. An interacting multiple algorithm incorporating maneuver detection for target tracking[J]. Modern Radar, 2004, 26(12):33–36.
- Lu Di, Yao Yu, He Feng-hua. Kalman filter restraining outliers[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2004, 16(5):1027–1029.
- Sinopoli B, Mo Y. A Characterization of the Critical Value for Kalman Filtering with Intermittent Observations[C] //Proof the 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2008. 2692–2697
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.