MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Vehicle engineering and mechatronics|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Christian Kaehler, Henneberger. Gerhard Eddy-current computation in the claws of a synchronous claw-pole alternator in generator mode[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 38(2): 1201–1204,(2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christian Kaehler, Gerhard Henneberger. Transient 3-D FEM computation of eddy-current losses in the rotor of a claw-pole alternator[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 40(2): 1362–1365, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramesohl I, Henneberger G, Kuppers S, etc. Three dimensional calculation of magnetic forces and displacements of a claw-pole generator[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 32(3): 1685–1688, (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang R, Demerdash N A. Computation of load performance and other parameters of extra high speed modified lundell alternators from 3D-FE magnetic field solutions[J]. IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversions, 7(2): 342–352,(1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hua Bai, Steven D. Pekarek, Jerry Ticheoner, etc. Analytical derivation of a coupled-circuit model of a claw-pole alternator with concentrated stator windings[J]. IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversions, vol.17, no.1, pp. 32–38, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.